Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Greetings.

Greetings.
I am Mr. Ali Ahmed. Staff of Bank Burkina faso. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of (USD$4.2 Million Dollars) I will like you to stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information below.
1.Full Name ...........
2. Private tel.............
3. Your Age................
4. Your Country........
5. Your Occupation....
My investigation proved to me that his company does not know anything about this account. I want to assured you that this it is real And a Genuine business transaction, hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 40% of the total amount, 50% will be for me, while the remaining 10% will be charity homes. I look forward to your earliest reply for the application form to apply.
Best Regard.
Mr. Ali Ahmed

No comments: